Service and roof truss products you can rely on, from initial drawings to delivery.
From simple trussed rafters to timber infills, National Timber Systems (NTS) are able to provide a complete design and manufacture service to domestic and commercial property builders.
This covers everything from initial consultancy and the production of drawings, to computer controlled fabrication and programmed delivery to site.
Take advantage of this service and you will ensure that erection is simple, requiring only minimal skilled labour and that on-site waste is eliminated.
As a company synonymous with an outstanding track record of supplying the building trade and as an Official Timber Supplier to the London 2012 Olympics, you can rely on us completely.
- Fabricated to all current British Standards
- Modern cutting and pressing facilities
- Trusses manufactured to a wide range of sizes and specifications
- Dedicated delivery vehicles with mechanical offload
- We carry the TRADA tick to ensure quality
NYTROOF Rapid Fit System
DESIGNED – FABRICATED – DELIVERED
NYTROOF is a panelised rapid-fit roof system designed, engineered, and manufactured by NYTimber. Comprised of gable and party spandrels, and pre-insulated structural cassettes, the NYTROOF replaces traditional attic roof trusses in 2.5 and 3 storey dwellings to create a warm room in the roof.
The Rapid Fit System also dramatically increases the speed of build, saving time, money, and reducing risk exposure to construction workers, who are now required to spend much less time working at a height. The pre-fabricated product is delivered to site ready to be craned into position, which eliminates wastage and the need to store materials on-site.
Robust Detail Accreditation
NYTROOF has been designed as a supply only system with on-site simplicity in mind, allowing existing locally employed tradespeople the ownership and ability to fit up to four roofs in one day, with the benefits of off-site fabrication such as dimensional accuracy and guaranteed lead times and delivery days. The NYTRoof Rapid Fit System lives up to its name and is far more efficient than traditional attic trusses and other roofing solutions.
NYTROOF has Robust Detail accreditation.
Features and Benefits
- Install up to 4 roofs in one day due to innovative rapid-fit system
- Capacity to design, fabricate, and deliver more than 2,000 roofs per year
- Designed to be fitted by local trades people
- Off-site fabrication reduces construction times and labour costs
- High insulation values and an A+ for products in the Code for Sustainable Housing
- High level of dimensional accuracy and zero waste
- On-site technical support and call off management
NYTimber (our sister company as part of the National Timber Group) is currently supplying national housebuilders with more than 15 regional offices across the North of England and the Midlands and has the capacity to manufacture and deliver more than 2000 roofs per year.
Our impressive range of engineered roofing solutions and pre-fabricated products now includes gable and party spandrel panels, which complement existing products such as roof trusses, engineered joists, and the rapid-fit NYTRoof system.
*Robust Details is a UKAS accredited product certification body, founded in 2004 as an industry led alternative to pre-completed sound testing.
For a competitive quote and expert advice contact us today!
Key Sales Contacts
North – Bill Hornby – 0191 428 7479
Central – Anthony Robinson – 0114 276 4755
South – David McHugh – 0117 312 1164
Arnold Laver offer a range of roof windows from FAKRO.
Fakro roof windows are made from slow growing, close-grain pine which is guaranteed to be knot-free and of the highest quality. With their handle at the base of the frame, windows provide up to an 8% greater glazing area, letting more light into a room and making windows easier to open.
Fakro windows are available in all the sizes you would expect, even in conservation style, and have a range of flashings for all well-known tiles and slates.
- topSafe® anti-burglary reinforcement
- automatic V40P vent as standard
- 10 year guarantee
Centre pivot windows
Centre pivot windows are the most popular type of FAKRO roof window.
The well-designed centre pivot allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air which can be drawn into the room.
The sash can also be rotated through 180° and locked, allowing easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane. The pivot windows are operated using a two-part hinge.
As the air inlet is positioned at the top of the frame, FAKRO windows have a 6% greater surface area when compared with similar sized windows made by other manufacturers. As a result, they maximise the amount of natural light in a room.
Non-standard window specifications, such as windows with automatic air-vents, are available to order:
- Types FTP-V/H, FTP-V/P are manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with acrylic lacquer. The handle is positioned on the lower part of the sash for easy operation, and the window can be secured open in two positions.
- The windows are suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° and 90° (requires a flashing).
- A wide range of accessories is also available.
Trocadero hotel in London Piccadilly is a 750 bedroom new hotel development that aims to offer a new hub of…
Project Allenby/Connaught (PAC) is one of the largest private finance initiatives (PFIs) ever let by the Ministry of…
Bar and Block Steak House, Sutton and Belfast
Working with one of hospitalities super brands, Arnold Laver specified and supplied 50 bespoke Fire Door Sets,…