Doorset Manufacturing Service
The entire manufacturing process is carefully controlled and monitored. From the selection of raw materials, through to design, precision machining, manufacture and technical support on every aspect of door provision for both domestic and commercial properties.
Our doorset offer is diverse and consists of:
- Variety of finishes – a choice of laminated and paint-grade finishes
- Sizes – flexibility to meet your build requirements, in standard and bespoke options
- Ironmongery – doorsets are complete with recessing for locks and ironmongery
- Frames – mdf, foil-wrapped mdf, veneered and solid timber
- Sustainable materials – products can be supplied as certified, where required
Doors are tested at a UKAS accredited testing facility.
We ensure safety of our fire doors through third party accreditation via the BWF-CERTIFIRE scheme (label) or BM TRADA Q-Mark (Plug).
If in doubt look for the label or plug on our doorsets.
Door Set Manufacturing
Chatsworth Estate, Derbyshire
This project saw the design and installation of new windows and doors across the Chatsworth Estate.
Trocadero hotel in London Piccadilly is a 750 bedroom new hotel development that aims to offer a new hub of…
Project Allenby/Connaught (PAC) is one of the largest private finance initiatives (PFIs) ever let by the Ministry of…
Bar and Block Steak House, Sutton and Belfast
Working with one of hospitalities super brands, Arnold Laver specified and supplied 50 bespoke Fire Door Sets,…